Cutlets are crispy, mouthwatering and delicious. On the other hand, noodles are also much loved by everyone from children to grown ups alike. Who doesn’t like slurping on a hot bowl of irresistibly tasty noodles? So here I have a recipe for my viewers(you) which will satisfy your hunger whenever you are craving for cutlets or noodles or even both! This is much loved by kids as it is a newer version to the old fashioned potato or paneer cutlets… In this recipe I have used 2 minute Maggi noodles but you can use your preferred instant noodle brand such as yippee, instant ramen, atta noodles or even make your own noodles in your way. With a melted cheese topping, it is sure to make everyone go crazy for these cutlets. So lets not waste any more time and skip to the recipe..
Ingredients: FOR 6-7 CUTLETS
- 1 instant noodle pack
- Plain flour or whole wheat flour
- boiled and mashed potato
- Coriander or mint leaves
- Bread crumbs
- Chopped green chilli
- Water to cook the noodles
- Oil to fry
- Cheese to top
- Start cooking your noodles as per the package instructions. Once the noodles have been cooked, add spices and seasoning ingredients of your choice or use the spice mix that comes along with the noodle packet.
- Once the noodles have fully cooked and all the water has been evaporated, add it to a mixing bowl. Then, add 1- 1.5 boiled potato (small size) that has been mashed. Mash everything together with some plain flour or whole wheat flour- about 1 -2 table spoons. Now add the coriander leaves and chopped green chillies. Then season with some salt, pepper and mix. Now start forming them into cutlets by dividing the mixture into equal parts. Make sure no noodle string is coming out. Now roll the cutlets in some bread crumbs.
- Next step is to fry the cutlets in a pan. You may deep fry if you like but it isn’t necessary. Start by heating plenty of oil in a pan, let it heat up and start adding the cutlets once the pan is hot.. Immediately turn the flame to medium heat as you want to cook the cutlets slowly to ensure that nothing stays raw. Once one side of the cutlet has been cooked, add grated/ sliced cheese on the cooked side and let the other side cook until it has a nice golden brown colour and the cheese has melted.
- Remove on an absorbent paper and let the excess oil get soaked up. Then serve hot with some ketchup or your favourite dipping sauce.
- And there you have it, your very own instant noodle cutlet that is indeed very instant. Snack on it with friends and family or by yourself with a hot cup of your favourite beverage if you like.
Thank you and do not forget to like, share and comment on my blog! Happy cooking ❤ 😀