It’s brownie time people! Light and chocolaty brownie muffins that are super spongy and melt in the mouth. Add vanilla ice cream on top of the hot brownies and serve with chocolate syrup or choco chips!!! Mmmmmmmm….. I personally love it and would recommend it for anybody looking for a super easy and quick desert for parties or even casual get togethers with friends. Or even better, surprise your partner with this amazing brownie on valentine’s day.
Dry Ingredients :
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup sugar
- soda bi carb – 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
Wet Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp of beaten curd
- 5 tbsp of melted butter
Other ingredients :
Walnuts (optional) and chocolate chips or chocolate syrup to top.
- First and foremost is to pre heat your micro wave oven / microwave.
- Using a sieve, sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Now, add the milk gradually and keep whisking to avoid lumps. After you have added the milk and have a lump free batter, add the butter, vanilla essence and the beaten curd and whisk thoroughly.
- Add chopped walnuts or any nuts of your choice to the batter. You can also add dry fruits such as raisins or dried cherries if you like. ( I added the nuts after I added the batter to the moulds)
- Grease the cake pan or moulds you are using with butter on all sides to avoid the brownie from sticking.
- Now, pour the batter into a can pan or individual moulds and lightly tap them against the cooking platform to remove air bubbles and add the cake pan or moulds into a baking tray.
6. Put the tray in the microwave oven and microwave for 3 minutes. After three minutes, check if the brownies are cooked by inserting a tooth pick in the centre of each brownie. If the tooth pick comes out clean, then your brownie is done.
N:B : if the toothpick doesn’t come out clean for some, remove the cooked brownies and place the uncooked ones in the centre and cook for 1-2 more minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
7. De mould the brownies on a serving plate. This is done by using a cloth or gloves to lift and turn the moulds/ cake pan upside down to remove the brownies. If the brownie doesnt come out on its own, tap the mould from the back to make it easier.
8. Serve immediately when hot with some vanilla ice cream and choco chips or chocolate syrup on top.